RISE: Startup Academy
Learn The Methodology, Strategies And Frameworks That You Will Need To Succeed.
Are you an aspiring or existing non-binary or female founder? Do you want to learn how to create, grow and scale a startup?
Then this program is for you. It has been specifically designed for female and non-binary entrepreneurs.
Choose between the short taster course or the 6 week pre-accelerator program and turn your idea into a successful startup by following our step by step guide.
This Sounds Like What I Have Been Looking For!
RISE: Startup Academy Curriculum
Module 1: Spark
Find out if your idea has value, by understanding your initial assumptions and framing the hypothesis needed to test them. Deep dive into the 12 components that will make up your robust business model.
Objective: Frame & validate the hypothesis needed to achieve problem-solution fit.
Module 2: Alight
Get an understanding of the digital business models to create one that best fits your vision. Test your idea to find out its scalability and your unique value proposition.
Objective: To better understand your customers & scalability of your business within your chosen market.
Module 3: Ignite
Test the various elements of your chosen business model through your first product iteration aka the MVP. Understand the data gathered by using the right metrics.
Objective: Understand how to retain customers & if you are on the right path to Product-Market Fit
Module 4: Rise
Here we look at using data to understand retention better & to achieve PMF. And learn the strategies used to capitalise on the momentum.
Objective: Learn how to identify product-market fit, and how to leverage momentum.
Module 5: Soar
Once you have achieved product/market fit how can you build on that to scale or even blitzscale.
Objective: Get a true understanding of when and how to scale & the importantance of a growth team
Founder of The Way We Work
"I've been through courses, an accelerator or two, and I still felt like I wasn't building a business but the FFS Startup Academy breaks it down in a way that is clear, concise and is full of great insight.
Having access to this and Zoe's support as well as other founders is a great resource because even though we are all doing different things in different areas, we can all benefit from each others' knowledge."
Founder of Taileur
"The Female Founder Squad Start Academy has provided me with the support & insight required to launch my startup.
FFS & Zoe provided the knowledge and support around each stage of development and gave me actionable steps to complete in order to build my business. I have never felt so positive and informed & am very excited about the journey ahead."
Now Is The Time To Take Action!
Have had a business idea for a while but not sure how to get started?
Do you dream of owning your own business, so that you can finally take control of your future?
You don't have to go to business school to be an entrepreneur...but if you are wanting to create a startup, you do need to know some crucial fundamentals to succeed!
This startup accelerator programme is for you if:
Have an idea and are unsure how to get started
You want to start a business the right way
You need the confidence and validation to get things moving
You have business or side hustle that isn't living up to expectations
You are ready to stop dreaming and starting doing
Lynn, Founder of Talent On Leave
I joined FFS' Start-Up Academy thinking it would be more of the same entrepreneurial guidance and accountability but knowing I'd still get something from it. I was wrong!
It surpassed my expectations and bolstered my inner confidence. Before this, I was so bored of the testosterone-fuelled hustle and pressure I was putting myself under. Now? Not so much. Watch out world!
Shannon, Founder of The Boheme Collective
The Startup Academy is the accelerator program I have been searching for. The comprehensive videos and workshops made it so easy to go back and review and ensure that I had the full understanding.
Building and learning along other women experiencing the same challenges as founders was truly what made this program so invaluable. It's real, authentic and an absolute must for all aspiring female entrepreneurs.
Rachel, Founder of Buttercup Learning
If you are a female founder looking for a kick start to your business I highly recommend signing up to Female Founder Squad Startup Academy.
Zoe is approachable and very knowledgeable on start-up business, investment and growth. Her programme is superb, and provides you with accountability, peer knowledge and community. I've binged lots of short courses but this is the most comprehensive programme I've taken part in.
What Will This Programme Give You - The End Result?
- Business Knowledge - you will gain so much valuable knowledge about lean startup methodology and strategies used in the tech industry. It will take you through the various stages of a startup and give you to tools to implement them. To build a robust business model and product or service. You will learn how to reduce risk and provide you with the tools you need to continuously build, measure and learn as you grow.
- Confidence - give you the confidence to follow your dreams and become the entrepreneur you've always wanted to be. It will give you the reassurance you need to make the leap into entrepreneurship and a step-by-step guide so that you can create, grow and scale a successful and sustainable startup.
- Peace of Mind - in knowing that you have mitigated and reduced the biggest risks associated with starting a new business so that you can launch knowing you have demand and customers ready to buy
- Insights - you will also gain in-depth insights into your customers, your market, your financials and the data needed to not only meet but surpass your customer's expectations
Perfect For You If...
- You have been thinking about starting your own business for a while and want to do it right
- You want to know and apply strategic steps that will help reduce the risk of starting a company
- You need the confidence and skills to know how to approach entrepreneurship
- You are so overwhelmed and confused that you don't know where to start or what to do next
- Or have started and things aren't quite going to plan and you need to regroup
- Your startup is doing ok but your business model is holding you back
- You want insight into the engines of growth to help you scale your business to next level
Not For You If...
- You don't have a clear business idea
- You like to procrastinate and make excuses
- You can't invest in yourself or business
- You aren't ready to take the necessary steps to move to the next level
- You have a fixed mindset and won't budge from your original idea
- You aren't open to learning proven success strategies
I Can't Wait, Let Buy The Taster Program Now
My Background & Why I created This Programme...
I have worked in the Digital & Tech Industry for almost 10 years. I have studied Entrepreneurship, Lean Methodology, Agile & User-Centred Design and have a passion for mentoring women in the startup world.
In 2021 I was delighted to be asked to join the Mentoring Teams of Silicon Valleys Founder Institute (UK Chapter) and the UK Governments Help To Grow Scheme.
I am honoured to have joined Scotlands Top University, Robert Gordon's University, Business Schools Advisory Board & the Mentoring Team for the RGU Accelerator Programme. Most recently I have joined the Silicon Valleys On Deck Community Builders fellowship.
Prior to becoming a founder myself, I worked as the (startup) Community Manager for one of the UK's biggest startup incubators and have seen first-hand the disparity that exists between founders, based solely on gender.
I have, over the years also seen entrepreneurs make a lot of the same mistakes over and over, so I created this easy to understand framework, so those female and non-binary founders could avoid these and have access to the proven and effective methodologies, principles and strategies used by the most successful startups today!
By joining the programme, founders also gain access to the vibrant and supportive community so they don't feel isolated and have peer to peer support throughout their startup journey and when ready you get free access to our Investor Matching Tool to find funding and get the list of further benefits below.
Lifetime Access To 25 Tutorial Videos Accompanying The Programme
Actionable Workbooks & Templates
Weekly Office Hours
Exclusive Private Community
So What Are You Waiting For?
We will be running various cohorts through the year, so to make sure you get a space sign up to the waiting list now to secure your spot.
Get clarity, knowledge and confidence you need to take the leap into entrepreneurship and finally launch your startup!
You will also receive details on the very affordable cost and payment options.Sign Up To Receive More Info On The 6 Week Program
Want To Watch Our Intro Video...
Get even more insight into the programme content now and find out about all the awesome content we have in store for you.
You Can Unsubscribe At Any Time