Learn The Methodology, Strategies And Frameworks That You Will Need To Succeed.
Launching a startup is totally different from launching a traditional company, so before you go and spend lots of time, money and effort, it's crucial to understand the fundamental principles of creating a startup. These principles are proven and are used daily by every well-known startup out there!
This program has been designed specifically for female and non-binary entrepreneurs looking to create a digital product or service startup.
**We are delighted to have received funding to provide 10 FREE places in our first cohort starting 21st January 2022**
To register your interest in this cohort of future cohorts sign up below and we will be in touchRegister My Interest
Founder of The Way We Work
"I've been through courses, an accelerator or two, and I still felt like I wasn't building a business but the FFS Startup Academy breaks it down in a way that is clear, concise and is full of great insight. Having access to this and Zoe's support as well as other founders is a great resource because even though we are all doing different things in different areas, we can all benefit from each others' knowledge."
Founder of Taileur
"The Female Founder Squad Start Academy has provided me with the support & insight required to launch my startup. FFS & Zoe provided the knowledge and support around each stage of development and gave me actionable steps to complete in order to build my business. I have never felt so positive and informed in my entrepreneurial journey & am very excited about the journey ahead."
Now Is The Time To Take Action!
Have had a business idea for a while but not sure how to get started?
Do you dream of owning your own business, so that you can finally take control of your future?
You don't have to go to business school to be an entrepreneur...but if you are wanting to create a startup, you do need to know some crucial fundamentals to succeed!
This startup accelerator programme is for you if:
Have an idea and are unsure how to get started
You want to start a business the right way
You need the confidence and validation to get things moving
You have business or side hustle that isn't living up to expectations
You are ready to stop dreaming and starting doing
Startup Academy Curriculum
Module 1: Assumptions & Building Your Business Model
Test your business idea & your initial assumptions around customers, market, demand. Begin to create your 12 component Business Model
Module 2: Validate, Validate & Validate
Compare different digital business models; develop your Unique Value Proposition using specific framework. Validate each component of your business model starting with the riskiest.
Module 3: Build It, Launch It & Test It
Learn how to build an MVP (for a product or service) to test your business model; understand how to gather the right data & metrics to allow you to measure progress to iterate and improve continuously.
Module 4: Growth & Optimisation
Understand the various growth strategies you need to optimise your business and achieve product-market fit. ndetsand the unit metrics needed to fully understand your companies true financials
Module 5: Scaling & Blitzscaling
Learn about growth drivers & limiters; how to scale and when to scale and the types & stages of growth. Learn about the counter-intuitive management principles of blitzscaling.
What Will This Programme Give You - The End Result?
- Business Knowledge - you will gain so much valuable knowledge about lean startup methodology and strategies used in the tech industry. It will take you through the various stages of a startup and give you to tools to implement them. To build a robust business model and product or service. You will learn how to reduce risk and provide you with the tools you need to continuously build, measure and learn as you grow.
- Confidence - give you the confidence to follow your dreams and become the entrepreneur you've always wanted to be. It will give you the reassurance you need to make the leap into entrepreneurship and a step-by-step guide so that you can create, grow and scale a successful and sustainable startup.
- Peace of Mind - in knowing that you have mitigated and reduced the biggest risks associated with starting a new business so that you can launch knowing you have demand and customers ready to buy
- Insights - you will also gain in-depth insights into your customers, your market, your financials and the data needed to not only meet but surpass your customer's expectations
Perfect For You If...
- You have been thinking about starting your own business for a while and want to do it right
- You want to know and apply strategic steps that will help reduce the risk of starting a company
- You need the confidence and skills to know how to approach entrepreneurship
- You are so overwhelmed and confused that you don't know where to start or what to do next
- Or have started and things aren't quite going to plan and you need to regroup
- Your startup is doing ok but your business model is holding you back
- You want insight into the engines of growth to help you scale your business to next level
Not For You If...
- You don't have a clear business idea
- You like to procrastinate and make excuses
- You can't invest in yourself or business
- You aren't ready to take the necessary steps to move to the next level
- You have a fixed mindset and won't budge from your original idea
- You aren't open to learning proven success strategies
A Little About Me...
I am a huge supporter of female entrepreneurs and an advocate for equality and believe every woman should have the access to the opportunities they need to grow successful businesses that will help shape the world we live in and our collective economies.
I have worked in the Digital & Tech Industry for almost 10 years now and worked closely with entrepreneurs and startups for the last few years.
In 2021 I studied Entrepreneurship and Lean Methodology, as part of the Power MBA.
I was asked to join the Mentoring Teams of Silicon Valleys Founder Institute (UK Chapter), the UK Governments Help To Grow Scheme and am honoured to join Scotlands Top University, Robert Gordon's University, Business Schools Advisory Board. Most recently I have been offered a place on the Silicon Valleys On Deck Community Builders Accelerator - which I am super excited about.
Prior to becoming a founder myself, I worked as the (startup) Community Manager for one of the UK's biggest startup incubators.
Over the years, I have seen entrepreneurs make a lot of the same mistakes by either a) wasting all of their precious TIME, MONEY & ENERGY building products/services before validating even the most basic assumptions; b) not knowing how to put in place the solid foundations of a successful startup; c) have been in too much of a hurry to launch, not knowing that their startup is already doomed because their business model is fatally flawed or d) because they don't understand the data and metrics needed to help their business grow.
That is why I created this programme, to help female founders understand and implement the proven and effective methodologies, principles and strategies used by all of the most successful startups today.
Lifetime Access To 25 Tutorial Videos Accompanying The Programme
Actionable Workbooks & Templates
Weekly Office Hours
Exclusive Private Community
So What Are You Waiting For?
Sign up to the waiting list now to secure your spot and get clarity, knowledge and confidence you need to take the leap into entrepreneurship and finally launch your startup!
You will also receive details on the very affordable cost and payment options.Join The Waiting List
Want To Watch Our Intro Video...
Get even more insight into the programme content now and find out about all the awesome content we have in store for you.
You Can Unsubscribe At Any Time